If you are running a Common Service Centre (CSC) and are looking for CSC Bank Mitra service integration, then here is where you would find the right guidance for it. The Bank Mitra registration is as easy as it gets as long as the direction or the pathway is clear to you.
How can someone register with the Bank Mitra scheme?
- First of all, you would have to visit the website, bankmitra.csccloud.in
- Once the site loads, you would see the homepage where all the details regarding the registration are mentioned.
- You would have to search for VLE registration on the Bank Mitra Portal.
- Once you click on Bank Mitra Portal VLE registration, you would see new options open up, namely Existing or New User.
- If you are registering for the first time, New User is where you would have to click from among the options.
- Once you are done with that, you would have to click on Submit.
- There would be a disclaimer that would suggest you attach your required documents.
What documents would you need?
- Candidate photo
- Proof of ID (Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc)
- Bank Mitra Centre photo – both inside view and outside view
- Canceled cheque from your Savings bank account
- Higher qualification documents
- IIBF certification
- PAN card
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
With these instructions, registering for the Bank Mitra option for your CSC would get relatively simpler and your procedure would go through much faster. An informed candidate is an aware candidate.