When it comes to implementing governmental schemes, having proper knowledge about family count comes in really handy. It not only makes the implementation of family schemes a whole lot easier, but it also standardizes the headcount and eases out data generation. With those goals in mind and more, the Government of Haryana has initiated the Haryana Parivar Pehchaan Patra.
This unique identification card will be applicable to almost 54 lakh families living in the state of Haryana. And though the Central government of India has launched the Aadhaar card, it remains to be an individual identification card and there still remains a vacant space for family identification cards.
Features of the Haryana Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- The family card system enables the government to keep a track of the families residing in Haryana as the family records are usually haphazardly kept and it gets really difficult to trace down family members in such a case.
- An important feature of the scheme is that through the implementation of the scheme, corruption can be curbed right away. There are cases of duplicate Aadhaar cards all over the nation and with familial data available, it would be easier to cross-check and weed out duplicate applicants.
- A prime feature of the scheme is that if a family intends to avail of the benefits of any family-oriented scheme in Haryana, having a Parivar Pehchaan Patra is a mandate; without it, no applications will be entertained.
How to fill Parivar Pehchaan Patra form online?
- Interested family member visit the official website of the scheme: https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/
- A homepage will load up on your screen which will resemble this:
- On this website, people can apply for the process of disability, widow, and old-age pension schemes as well. accordingly, the operators at your nearest CSC can fill the pension scheme application form
- These family identity card forms will be available on the website. The applicant has to fill in all the information, cross-verify it, and then submit it.
How to check family name in the Parivar Patra list?
- Check your status in the Socio-economic and caste census (SECC)-2011; based on this your search gets simpler on the portal
- If your family is in the SECC-2011, then the government of Haryana will add your family to the scheme without any hassle
- If your family is not listed in the SECC-2011, then you would have to fill the form, submit it at your nearest CSC and then register yourself first. Only then can you be involved in the Parivar Pehchaan scheme.
Having a family identification system sounds like a great idea for larger families. This system will cut down on the need for each individual having an identification card; which again adds up to environmental hazards as well.
With the Parivar Pehchaan Patra, things get a lot more streamlined and schemes can now be implemented on a familial level with a lot more ease. Help will now reach to the needy a lot faster, minus the tedious and time-consuming background verification checks.