Usually, people complain about there being no authority out there listening to the problems of the “common person.” To change this situation, and to be able to function at the grassroots level, the CM of Himachal Pradesh announced the Seva Sankalp scheme – a helpline service that will enable citizens to resolve their complaints and problems by simply calling on the helpline number.
Under the implementation of the scheme, a portal has been started on which citizens can lodge complaints online.
How will the Seva Sankalp complaint registration process?
The department will redress the problem and grievances of the people of the state. To make this happen, a fully functional portal has been created. Under this, the people will be able to dial toll-free number 1100 and register complaints and problems.
As soon as the complaint is lodged, it will be sent to the concerned authorities for resolution by the staff posted in the “Chief Minister Service resolution” office.
All officers will have to redress the complaints in a time-bound manner.
Under the scheme, the state government will get the people of the state to register their complaints.
How to register a complaint on the Seva Sankalp portal?
- Dial the first toll-free number of the Chief Minister Seva Sankalp yojana helpline number: 1100.
- A call centre agent will answer your call. Communicate with the agent and file your complaint.
- You will be provided with a reference number after filing your complaint.
- You will get your complaint resolved in a matter of 15 days from the date of complaint registration.
- Visit the website: https://cmsankalp.hp.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “File a complaint/Suggestion” option
- On this page, you will be shown certain guidelines. Read them and then tick the right button and click on the submit button
- Then the complain form page will be displayed on the screen
- In this section, fill the necessary details such as Complaint information, registration of complaint, etc, and upload a scanned copy of documents.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the button to enter the public complaint.
- In this way, the complaint registration will be completed.
Benefits of the scheme
- Under the scheme, people will now have a voice and can reach out to the government authorities for help.
- Through this scheme, the problems of the people will be resolved in 15 days or less.
- After registering the complaint, the complaint number must be remembered.
- Through the implementation of the scheme, problems will be solved at a tehsil level, block level, district level and even the state level.
Summing it up
Quite often, state governments are so oblivious to the issues of the people that they just cannot bring in the right schemes to help people. This gap between the government and the people leads to further problems. With such a portal in place, the gap can be bridged and governments can be of use to the people as and when needed.