With everything turning out to be digital these days, leaving something to the good ol’ pen and paper mode seems like a surefire way to oblivion. To evade essential information from getting lost out of memory, the Government of India has come up with an innovative solution.
The AIMS portal is a website that allows the digitization of essential information pertaining to railway employees. Quite often it was noticed the railway employees had difficulty with their payment proofs considering how primitive their methods were; and how difficult it would be for employees to retrieve their information if need be.
To make matters simpler, the government of India started the AIMS portal which allows them to download their payslips via the online method. Now, railway employees won’t have to scurry around for or even bother to keep a track of their payslips, as they can simply download it through the AIMS portal.
Benefits and features of the AIMS Portal
The key benefits of the RESS Salary slip through the AIMS portal are mentioned herewith:
- The railway employee can check salaries, pension, health insurance, and several other benefits through the portal.
- Payslips and salary slips can now be downloaded through the AIMS portal.
- Employees can even check the status of trains through this portal.
- With the implementation of the scheme, employees can now save their time as the portal simply takes a few clicks to offer them whatever information they are looking for like salaries, pensions, health insurance details, etc.
- This portal is extremely user-friendly which makes it easy to use by anyone employed by the Railways.
How to register at the AIMS portal?
In order to register yourself at the AIMS portal, you need to follow these steps:
- To register yourself with the portal, you would have to visit the official website which was launched by the Railways.
- As soon as you click on the link, the homepage of the AIMS portal loads up which will be displayed on the computer screen.
- After visiting the homepage, you would have to look at the left side of the page, where you will find information regarding the “Employee Self Service” link.
- After you click on the said link, a new web page will appear on the screen wherein you would have to fill in important information like Email ID and password.
- Once you feed in your Email ID, you would also have to verify your Email ID by logging in to your email account. You will find a mail with a link in it to verify your ID.
- If you are a new user, you might have to register yourself.
To register, follow these steps:
- You have to click on “New Registration” if you are not registered already
- There will be a new web page appearing on the screen.
- Enter the employee number, mobile number, and date of birth, alongside other information.
- Carefully check all details.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Once you have registered yourself on the portal, you can log in through the portal and avail the benefits offered under the portal.