The Chief Electoral Officer elections are around the corner in Jammu and Kashmir. These elections are crucial in establishing welfare and harmony in any state, and the people play an important role in these elections – as with any democratic voting procedure. The process of elections can be quite tedious to voters, however, as they have to go through endless queues and several other obstacles to get through their process and simply have their voice heard in the elections.
Jammu and Kashmir Voter ID card online
In order to streamline the process, the Jammu and Kashmir CEO voter list has been digitised – bearing in mind the social distancing norms implemented to tackle the COVID-19 crisis. People can now perform a name search in the New Jammu and Kashmir PDF electoral roll and download Jammu and Kashmir Voters ID card online.
Through the portal, all citizens get to check their name in the list on the website which has been segregated district-wise. The list also bears the Photo of the voter and the voter ID card can be downloaded in PDF format.
Process to download the Jammu and Kashmir Voter ID card online
Here is how one can download the Jammu and Kashmir CEO Voter list 2021
- Firstly, the user has to visit the official JK CEO Website at https://ceojk.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Download Electoral rolls” tab which is present on the right side of the page
- On clicking the specified link, people can download Assembly Constituency wise report or Polling Station wise report as shown here:
- On this page, the candidate can click on the “PS Wise Report” option and select the language and then finally click on the “Show” button to open the Polling station wise report, as shown here:\
- Finally, click on the “File link” to download the PDF of the CEO voter List 2021 Jammu and Kashmir as shown here:
- Once the list loads, the applicant can find their name manually in the downloaded CEO voters list of Jammu and Kashmir
- People can simply hit the command “Ctrl+P” on their keyboards to print the Jammu and Kashmir Voter list and the print option opens up.
How to check name in the CEO Jammu and Kashmir voter List?
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the “Search your name” tab
- This will take you to the following page:
- On this page, the user can log in using a mobile number/email ID/Voter ID number password and then click on the “login” button. Users can hit on the “Don’t have an account? Create an account” link to make an account and log in.
Summing it up
With the rampant digitization of procedures all over the nation, the CEO voters list was not to remain too far behind. With this in place, voters can get access to voting details and the elections will go forth in a seamless fashion.