Unemployment swept through the nation just as furiously as the pandemic. And while some may argue, to some capacity, unemployment did prove to be somewhat lethal to the people of the country. The choices for the lower-middle-class household or workers from the labourer sect were to either suffer from the consequences of COVID-19 or hunger.
The Berojgari Bhatta online registration form is an attempt to offer a helping hand to the people who have suffered long enough from the after-effects of having no jobs and practically having no means of making ends meet at all.
The Madhya Pradesh government intends to help the poor out by not just offering financial relief funds but by also providing them with job opportunities to earn their way out.
About the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
The Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana online registration is a mandatory process for students so as to get appropriate jobs that justify their qualification, their skills and apt remuneration that can help them sustain themselves and their families.
Till the time the job seeker does not get a suitable job, the applicant would be able to benefit from the government a sum of ₹1,500 – this would be offered unemployment allowance. Also, the scheme would notify all job seekers with regular updates of the latest government / private vacancies. The candidates who are interested in availing of the benefits of the scheme can also make a My MP Rojgar Portal online registration on the official website of the scheme.
The MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online application form
- The first step to go on with the scheme is to visit the official website of My MP Rojgar Portal
- On the homepage of the website, the applicant would have to click on the “Jobseeker new to this portal – Register here” link – the option is present at the centre of the page
- Once clicked, the MP Berojgari Bhatta yojana online registration form 2021” will appear as shown here:
- In this section, the jobseeker can fill in all details correctly and then click on the “Proceed” button to complete the process
- Once the registration process is over, the candidate can make Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Login:
- Finally, the applicant can log in to proceed to fill up the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta application form online.
Eligibility criteria to avail of the benefits of the scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state
- The age of the applicant must lie between 21 to 35 years
- Minimum educational qualification to avail unemployment allowance is 12th pass
- The applicant’s current job status should be unemployed
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources should not exceed ₹3 lakh per annum
- Those employed cannot avail themselves of the benefits of the scheme anymore. If an unemployed applicant gets a suitable job while receiving the unemployment allowance, their Berojgari Bhatta would be stopped effectively.
Summing it up
Through the implementation of the scheme, people in Madhya Pradesh can now breathe a sigh of relief and rest assured that better days lay ahead for them.