The unorganized sector, year after year, seem to fall on the unfavourable spectrum of favours granted to the masses. Even if governments claim to have schemes in place for the welfare of the people, the benefits of these schemes seldom reach those who need it the most.
The Central government, however, has always had the interest of the poor and the financially marginalized at the core of all its strategies. Therefore, newer schemes are launched for the overall welfare of the economically marginalized. In a long list of schemes, one of the latest ones happens to be the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambhal yojana 2020.
What is the Mukhyamantri Jan kalyan Sambal Yojana 2020?
The central government alongside the State government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2020 – Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, people from the unorganized sector will get a chance to avail of the benefits of all governmental schemes designed for them. This will be done by issuing cards called the New Dawn Card or the Savera card.
This Savera card will be linked to the applicant’s Aadhaar card and the beneficiary’s Aadhaar details will be printed on the Savera card for further ease as well.
Under this new scheme, the state government aims to offer a reward of Rs 30,0000 to 5,000 students all across Madhya Pradesh who have scored the maximum marks in class 12th. This scheme aims to offer financial assistance to those who fall under the low-income families.
Under this scheme, if a poor woman from the state gives birth to an infant, then a sum of Rs 4,000 will be offered to the woman before giving birth, and a sum of Rs 12,000 will be offered to the woman after childbirth. These transactions will be carried out only through government bank accounts.
Benefits under the scheme
- There will be a maternity facility offered to pregnant women
- Educational promotions offered to students belonging to poor families
- Waiver of electricity bills
- Providing cutting-edge agricultural technology to farmers
- Provide funeral support to the masses
- Benefits like free health care are also included in the Savera card
How to register?
- Visit the official website of the Jan Kalyan: http://shramiksewa.mp.gov.in
- The applicant would have to login to the website first, in order to proceed.
- Login would be done by entering username and password, after which there will be an option to “Verify the identity of the applicant for labor registration with Aadhar e-KYC.”
- Click on the option and a form will open up which will require the applicant to fill in overall ID and the captcha code, etc.
Once the applicant has filled in information, the information should be cross-checked and if all seems well, the applicant can hit the “Submit” button.
Summing it up
In Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, workers from the unorganized sector can finally breathe a sigh of relief. With massive monetary assistance coming their way, they can finally look forth to lead a dignified life and hope for better days to come their way.