Housing usually ends up being a major milestone in any person’s life. However, housing in a crowded urban area can prove to be too expensive even to well-off individuals and could be seen as a mere pipedream for those who struggle to keep their finances sailing from month to month.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has taken cognizance of the fact that housing in urban areas is difficult, which not only leads to deteriorating accommodations for the people but leads to a street-side dwelling which hampers safety, hygiene and several other standards.
The website offers several services that can make housing easier for those willing to get a definitive roof over their heads.
How to check the list on the PM Awas Yojana Urban website?
In order to check the list and know if you have made it to the list of beneficiaries, here is how you can go about it:
- You would first have to visit the official website at the https://pmay-urban.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you would have to click on the “PMAY MIS” tab in the main menu
- You would then have to hover the mouse click over the “Search beneficiary” link in the main menu and click the “Search by name” link.
- On the next screen, you would have to enter the name or even the first three letters of the name click on the “Show” button to allow the website to sift for your name and procure the desired result. The search option appears as shown herewith
- Finally, you would have to click on “PMAY-U List of Beneficiaries” to read the complete process.
How to check the status of your application on the PMAY-U website?
You can either apply for the scheme online through the website or even offline through a Common Service Centre. Once you apply, you receive an acknowledgement receipt along with your photograph and an application number on it.
The application number mentioned on the acknowledgement receipt can be used to check the status of your application either through the website or even through a CSC.
To check it online, visit the website, click on the PMAY MIS tab in the header, click on the “Track your assessment status” section under “Citizen assessment on the new webpage that opens. Click on “Track PMAY Urban application status” to check the status of your application.
Wrapping it up
With housing being assisted with, people find respite in the knowledge that the government cares about them. All across the nation, housing has been an issue that awaited solutions. The PMAY-U website also comes with an app now, which makes reaching out to governmental assistance easier for people. Now people can view the status of their application, download necessary reciprocation and cruise seamlessly through their housing application with the app on their devices.