Education is the most fundamental and basic rights known to modern-day humans. Making education accessible to everyone has now become a basic task of all governments all over the world. The Rajasthan government is also one such state government who have undertaken the task of making education accessible to all.
The application forms for RTE Rajasthan have been released by the government of Rajasthan. Students can now make RTE Rajasthan 2020 admission registration and then fill the online RTE form for admission in Rajasthan. RTE stands for Right to Education which, over the last few years, is being implemented with all the more rigour.
According to this act, there happens to be a 25% reservation quota for school children to get admission in reputed schools across different cities in the state of Rajasthan.
How to apply for the RTE Rajasthan 2020-21 online?
In order to apply and avail of the benefits of the RTE Rajasthan online, the steps mentioned as follows:
- The first step is to visit the official website of RTE Rajasthan.
- Once you enter the website, you can click on the “RTE Pravesh Hetu” link or click here directly.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Online Application” tab to present under the “Quick links” section, or directly click here. The page opens as shown below:
- The students will have to make the registration first. They can make online registration by clicking on the “Click Here for Online Application” link.
- The applicant would have to fill the form after reading the necessary information about RTE and then click on the “proceed” tab. RTE Rajasthan online registration form will appear as follows:
- Students here can enter the details and click on the “check eligibility” button. If the candidate is eligible then the Rajasthan RTE online application form 2020 will open as shown below:
- Then the candidates can get to Preview their filled in RTE form for Rajasthan admissions and finally “Submit” it to finally complete the application process.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the RTE Form Rajasthan 2020-21?
In order to apply for the Rajasthan RTE 2020 Admission, the eligibility criteria are mentioned as follows:
- The annual income of the parents of the applying students from all sources must not exceed Rs 1 lakh
- The SC/ST/Orphan candidates are also eligible to apply for the scheme
- Candidates whose parents are affected with HIV or cancer or children of war can also fill RTE Rajasthan online for the year 2020-21
- Accordingly all the candidates whose name appears in the Below Poverty Line are also eligible for the scheme.
What are the documents needed to apply for the scheme?
The documents needed for reporting after getting the RTE Rajasthan admission 2020-21 are as follows:
- Income certificate of parents to prove the annual income of the family
- Resident certificate (children/parents)
- Age proof (Aadhaar card/ Ration card/ birth certificate)
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Report of registered diagnostic center (in case of HIV or cancer affected parent)
- War widow certificate
- Below Poverty card (center/state list)