The youth of the nation needs to be channelized in the right, more productive direction, in order to put their potential to the right outcome. In light of this, the State Government of Haryana launched the Saksham Yuva Yojana, in order to support the unemployed youth of the nation.
As unemployment is a growing concern in the nation, and this scheme aims to put a permanent end to it.
The scheme ideally revolves around the welfare of the unemployed graduates in the State by providing them with a monthly unemployment allowance.
Objectives of the Saksham Yuva Yojana
- The Plan aims to focus on and develop more employment opportunities for young ones and executes strategies across varied departments of the State Government.
- It aims to provide Unemployment Allowance and Honorarium to the eligible youth of the State.
- The scheme also aims to allow the applicant to choose the skill in which he/she would want to excel so that it eventually makes them able enough to get the job of their choice, or even opt for self-employment in whichever sector that interests them.
Major components of the scheme:
The remuneration provided by the scheme is split into two parts.
- Up to Rs 3000/-is given as monthly allowance to Unemployed postgraduates or equivalents.
- The monthly honorarium of up to Rs 6000/- per month is offered for maximum of 100 hours of Honorary assignment in a month under various Departments / Boards / Corporations / Registered Societies etc. which are registered under the Haryana Government and in Private Companies / Enterprises.
For more information click here.