The Samagra Portal is essentially meant to be an initiative to help the people of Madhya Pradesh by the Madhya Pradesh State government. It basically aims to offer a myriad of services online and offline as well to its residents all over the state. The basic idea behind the initiative is to provide a variety of welfare schemes, financial assistance, and facilities to the residents of Madhya Pradesh with a proper focus on the following
- The underprivileged people from the state (those Below the Poverty line)
- Senior citizens
- Differently abled citizens
What are the various facilities offered under the Samagra portal?
- The Samagra Family ID
- The Samagra Family Dashboard
- The Samagra Shiksha Portal
- Praman Portal
- Samagra Pension portal
What is the eligibility criteria for the Samagra ID?
The Samagra ID is an initiative by the Madhya Pradesh Government and therefore in order to apply for it, the applicant has to procure proof of residence to state that the applicant is a resident of Madhya Pradesh. The applicant would also have to procure a domicile certificate and offer address proof to validate his or her identity.
How to apply for the Samagra ID?
- To apply for the Samagra ID, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Samagra ID: http://samagra.gov.in/
- Once the website loads, the applicant has to click on the option “Register your family (Parivaar ko Panjeekrt Karen) under the “User Manual” option.
- The applicant would have to fill up all the details in the form and click on the “Register Application” button to submit the form
- Once the form is approved, the applicant should be able to find the Samagra ID at the official portal under the link “Know your Samagra ID”
How to download Samagra ID card?
- The applicant wishing to download the Samagra ID card would have to visit the official link once again: http://samagra.gov.in/
- On the Samagra Portal on the homepage, the option “View/print Composite card” will be mentioned. The applicant would have to click on the same.
- The applicant would have to click on the fifth option there to print the overall ID card
- As soon as the applicant would fill in the entire Family ID and enter the captcha code offered, it will offer a button to view.
- Once the applicant clicks on View, the entire ID card will load up on the screen through which there will be a download option.
What are the documents needed for Samagra card application?
The applicant would need to procure the following documents to apply for the Samagra card seamlessly.
- 10th standard mark sheets
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving license or Passport
- Disability certificate issued by the Governmental medical board (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details.
The government of Madhya Pradesh has extended a helping hand to the residents to cope up with these trying times. The Samagra card is an attempt towards equity and offering people the support they need.